Monday, April 7, 2008

veg korma

I looked for the recipe all over but couldn't find one that was doable. Cashew paste alteranative of G3 is something I am yet to try. So anyways tehre were so many versions - that I added one more version of mine to teh net. This is my own way of doing it. I am thinking of copyrighting so that no stupid software engg copies it and pastes it on her own blog.

Ingredients: mix veg (carrot, peas, beans), cottage cheese (paneer), 2-3 spoons of yoghurt, ginger garlic paste, fresh coconut (optional)

1) Boil mix vegetable pack
2) I na pan, add oil, mustard seeds, ground cloves.
3) Add onions and fry til lthey turn brown and your neighbours complain of strong onion smell
4) add tomoatoes and fry (dont let it totally melt)
5) add mixed veggies, add diced paneer (cottage cheese cubes)
6) Add a little fresh coconut (option)
7) Add yoghurt and mix

No comments: