Saturday, December 20, 2008

A little change of flavor - Mud Slide


Ah well - sorry about that my non-alcoholic friends or those who believe that I am non-alcoholic... I am most of my life and am very choosy what I take in ...sweet and strong red wine for example - rare to find but VC shares my taste and tips me with good bottles...anyways Priya and Pankaj - my sis-in-law and her husband are into hospitality business. One of the joints they own is the Pub "Beach" in Bangalore. And whenever I go there - I indulge in the mudslide (apart from Mojitos)there and finally I have figured out the recipe...(actually saw it in a newspaper)
Vodka (30 ml)
Kahlua (15 ml)
Baileys (15 ml)
Secret ingredient - Vanilla icecream (1/2 spoon)
Blend well in a blender and served with crushed ice.
I will try and let you know...

2 comments:

Vivek Garg said...

sweet and strong red wine - you should like port wines.

MudSlide recipe is intersting. I will give it a spin. Richa will like it. She (all gals I know san one who likes beer) loves everything that has kalhua/baileys combo. She is currently hooked on baileys icecream coke float !

Pankaj said...

Its called B-52