Sunday, July 8, 2007

Bottom-less pit

Ask a girl on a weightloss program to think of something - what comes in her head - umm - food ? Think something else - umm -umm - tasty food.
yup - and I am on a futile weightloss program (futile coz i have been feasting on buttery indian hotel food for last few days) and am thinking about food a lot lately( more than I am thinking about my boyfriend). So thought I will hone my culinary skill and document all the good recipes I have tried and tasted.
And I really wanted to name this blog bottomless-pit however seems like that is taken away and to continue with the naming convention I have used so far - I will name my blog aratikadav456 (aratikadav123 vis already taken :)). Hope my lazy sunday afternoons will keep this blog fairly updated. Also if the camera that I stole from saurabh does not let me down - my recipes will be accompanied by some photos :).
And here is my only oath - I wouldn't post anything that I haven't tried out on my own.

No comments: