Monday, July 9, 2007

chai - but no milk ?


Ever ran into the case when you wanted chai but found your milk can empty. Well Mary introduced me to Milkmaid tea and trust me it sometimes tastes better than the normal milk tea even without ginger!
It's simple - pour water - boil some tea leaves till the water is tea colored and the tea seems completely boiled. Strain the tea and get it into the cup.
Add two teaspoons of milkmaid to it.
That's it. No need to add sugar. Try it out. You can always have few milk maid cans tucked away in some neglected shelf without worrying really hard about their expiry. Moreover milk maid is my personal favourite and I manage to add two spoons in my mouth before adding two spoons in the tea :) .
P.S- Yup you are right! The cup in the adjoining picture is empty :).

2 comments:

Alistair D'souza said...

and when o we get to read the blog 'unbaked cookies' :-)

arati kadav said...

that's your blog