Sunday, July 15, 2007

Indian cooking - cheers!!

The difference between engineering drawing and free hand drawing is exactly what is the difference between Indian cooking and any other cooking. I can never bake a cake. 2 cup of that 1.75 cups of this ..blah blah...

But here, the approximation makes it an art - I just love the free style involved in it - this much salt (that reminds my salt is almost over), a pinch of haldi - I never bother to mention those details because that is something you learn on your own. This is optional - that adds an extra zing :).
And that's what I am loving about cooking. Though I must say, writing a cooking blog is tough. You want the other person to taste and smell the good food. My LAN right now cannot transmit it to you guys but well for now I am posting the recipes with picture.
Anyways - you might have noticed - the quality of my pics have improved :) - I do take the feedback :).

P.S: Vids is having a blog too. I plan to make my recipes available there too.

No comments: