Sunday, July 8, 2007

Soupy chicken curry for grad students

This works well for grad students who do not really want to struggle with multiple steps involved in cooking. Kamra introduced me to it and Paramesh has testified that it tastes great. So have I. I recommended it to my dad too but he said everything except the chicken cooked.
Ingredients - onions, tomatoes, jeera, ginger-garlic paste and chicken.
1) In a cooker - heat a little oil - add jeera (i also add bay leaves and cloves), ginger-garlic paste. Fry for a minute - add onions and 2-4 tomotoes - both coarsely chopped. Add green/red chillies, haldi, a little bit of garam masala too. Add a little water - add chicken.
2) Boil in high till a whistle. Put the cooker to sim - boil in low till another whistle.
That's it :). Serve hot with rice Haven't made chicken in my house for ages- will make some and post the pic.

1 comment:

zz said...

Nice recipies.